Monday, January 16, 2012

The Beginning


This is where it starts. I am from Japan, and I have been living in USA for last 18 years.  I currently live and work here in USA.  Every time I go back to Japan, I am just amazed with all the Japanese food that i eat there.  I usually gain little bit of weight every-time I visit, but that's OK.

I love Japanese chocolates. Last time I went back to Japan, I brought back Shiroi Koibito - The Hokkaido's famous white chocolate.  Everyone loved it.  If you tried it, you know it.

When I finished eating, I tried to look if I can buy these online in US, and realized that there are no shop selling this.  I thought maybe I can create a website to sell these here.  This blog is about my struggle and fun of  establishing a little business selling these chocolate in USA.


At this point, I have created a website (http://www.guidea.com/Shiroikoibito/), placed the products on ebay, created some social media exposure by creating page on facebook and Google Plus.  Let's see.


No comments:

Post a Comment