Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Adding Google Analytic to The Site

I have added Google Analytic to the site now so that I can track how many people are visiting my website.  Google has made it very easy to add code to the existing site.  It is Java Script which I just need to copy and paste and is free service.

The statistic that it shows is very extensive. I am able to see whole bunch of information including geographic, where the users came from, and if it is organic search result (meaning that someone searched for the term in search engine and clicked on the site). 

I am still not getting enough traffic to the site; I have been posting some information on some blogs but feels like I am now a spammer which doesn't make me feel good.  

Screenshot of Google Analytic


No comments:

Post a Comment