Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Providing Holiday Specials - Gift Set

Each year, I provide some special promotions around holiday seasons. Mostly, I introduce new items to sell for the season. During the year, I try out some of the new items and introduce the ones I liked during the holiday time.   I am so excited about this year's new addition... Shiroi Koibito Gift Box!

You know, Japanese people love giving gifts.  In multiple times of the year, people just exchange gifts, and they all look nice and wrapped very well.   I am always amazed by how Japanese people package the gifts.  Chocolates are packaged like piece of jewelry! This Shiroi Koibito gift sets are no exception.  It was the first time for me to try their cookies and i-Gato which tastes just as amazing as their best seller, Shiroi Koibito.  They are not on the cheap side, but I bought few for myself to give during holidays!!  (and for myself too... yum)


No comments:

Post a Comment