Friday, November 14, 2014

Creating Privacy Policy and Term of Use for My Site

I am experimenting with other site templates which are similar to ecwid to sell my chocolate on my site, and then they have templates for Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.  My site has been "my home page" looking from 90s or something so far which I kind of like, but I have no intention of doing anything wrong or not following rules. I think it is proper to have proper privacy policy and term and condition.  I tried to look for painless and honest way to create Privacy Policy and Term of Use for my site.

These days, there is "app" for everything, you know.

I used http://www.freeprivacypolicy.com for creating privacy policy.  The site asks for standard and straight forward questions which then at the end the site provides the proper language for the privacy policy.  The steps were pretty clear, and easy to navigate.  At the end, the site asked me couple of times to "upgrade" my "free" privacy policy to a fancier one which will attract more customers;  I could easily say "no" and I got my privacy policy for free without much of pain.

And I used http://www.entrepreneur.com/formnet/form/1174 for terms and condition. This template only has very few points which are in red color to pay attention to parts that need to be customized. It was not as easy to find this template as privacy policy template, but this one seems to be a simple and straight forward one that I can easily use.  









No comments:

Post a Comment